This was a delicious recipe!
Check it out here: Mild Chicken Curry
- 1-1½ tsp coconut oil or sunflower oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 fat garlic cloves, crushed
- 1cm fresh ginger, grated or finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp yellow mustard seed
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 x 500g pack chicken pieces (thighs and drumsticks), or thighs
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 250g Greek yogurt, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp sultana
- handful chopped coriander, to serve (optional)
Tasty- I didn’t make it with the boys but it was one our boys really enjoyed eating. It had great flavour without being too spicy for them.
Quick and easy to make
There was enough to feed 5 of us here but not that much for a portion each! Especially for hungry boys, so next time I think I’d double it and then that way I could freeze some for another occasion.
Try this again? Yes, definitely!
Cook with kids? Yes, plenty of things they could help out with and get involved doing.